It is our sincere desire to help you connect with Christ and grow in your relationship with Him. We want you to know that no matter who you are, you are welcome!
We hope you will take a look around the site and see what we are all about! We are still under construction.
First Baptist Church of Murphy
203 Old Sugar Creek Rd.
Fenton, MO 63026
View recent sermons and devotionals on Pastor Brad's YouTube Channel
- God, He is still on the throne, still in control, and the same Yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8; Isaiah 40:28)
- We are still His people whom He loves (John 1:12; Romans 9:25)
- He is working all this to and for Kingdom Good (Romans 8:28; Genesis 50:20; James 1:17)
- We love one another and are going to be happy to see each other again, face-to-face (John 13:35)
- We will only be having our 10:45 am Worship service for now.
- There will be no in building Sunday School for at least a few weeks.
- There will be NO Children's Church for at least a few weeks. However we will have clipboards, crayons, and printouts including sermon notes for the children each week thanks to Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Mandy!
- The nursery will be closed for at least a few weeks. The family bathroom will be available should anyone need to change a diaper.
- There will be no Sunday Night or Wed Night activities for at least a few weeks.
- We will not be passing the offering plate, we will have marked buckets at the exits, online giving is available through https://www.
fbcofmurphy.org/donate.You can also still mail in or drop off your tithe/offering.
- We are encouraging the use of social distancing:
- Maintaining a six-foot distance between non-family members. I realize we are a Church Family so the biggest thing is please seek to respect one another's comfort level. If you go to shake a hand or hug (which we officially don't recommend) make sure it is ok with the other person, and if not do not be offended or cast judgment.
- We will have every other pew closed off to maintain 6ft social distancing. Families can sit together but should seek to set 6ft apart from other families.
- Bathrooms are available if you need to use them, we will have some sanitizing wipes inside and ask that you wipe down surfaces you touched and then dispose of the wipe in the trash can (please not the toilet).
- We will all enter through the main sanctuary front doors (the white ones at the front of the Church under the steeple). These doors will be propped if weather permits and all other entrances will be locked.
- We will exit the sanctuary through the double doors by the stage on either side and then exit the building through the doors leading to the parking lot on either side.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exits.
- There will be no coffee or doughnuts...you guessed it..."For at least a few weeks".
- Please use common sense and common courtesy, remembering the Lord has told us to regard others as more important than ourselves (Philippians 2:3).
- The sermons will continue to be recorded and posted online. This will likely not be a live stream but will be posted as soon as possible.
- If you feel sick or unwell please stay home, God does not want you to share viruses/sickness. Don't let satan shame or guilt you. Get well and we'll see you soon. (Leviticus 13)
- If you are within the group who is more at risk OR if you aren't comfortable returning right now because of the Pandemic, then please stay home and don't feel guilty about doing so. We'll see you soon!
Join Us Weekly Online
Sunday Morning Worship Service- 10:45 am
"Daily Dose" devotional with Pastor Brad- daily 6:00 am
Make sure to check out our Ministries and Events tabs for more activities.